Donate via CanadaHelps
Tropicana Community Services also regularly organizes events to raise funds to help sustain the quality of our programs. The money opens the door for us to help even more people.
We also depend on the support of our members, the corporate sector, community organizations and individual citizens. Help someone in need by becoming a Tropicana partner. You can partner by:
- Sponsoring one of our youth development programs.
- Making a donation or underwriting one of our programs: March Break or Summer Camp; mentoring; tutoring; daycare; individual and family counseling.
- Making a donation to our annual Tree of Life fundraising campaign.
- Making a donation in cash or in kind to our annual Caribbean Night Gala.
- Making a general donation that the agency will allocate to the area of greatest need.
Tax receipts are issued for donations valued at $20 or more. Tropicana's Charitable Registration Number is 11925-9885-RR0001.
If you would like to make a donation or would like to discuss a potential partnership, please contact Tropicana Community Services at 416-439-9009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.