• Answering Head Office Calls and inquiries and when applicable transfer the calls to the appropriate department/individual.
• Responding to or forwarding emails to appropriate department/individual.
• Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
• Filling out proof of claims and faxing to the various trustees and credit counseling services
• Following up to make sure documentation was received and when payments are forthcoming with trustees
• Scanning documentation to the various accounts on the system
• Perform other office duties as assigned
• Familiarity with office procedures and software
• Excellent communication skills
• Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Punctual and consistent in meeting deadlines
• College diploma (or previous experience in administration/clerical role in a customer centric professional organization) is an asset
• Extremely detailed oriented
• Organized and can self-manage the day to day workload
• Computer skills to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Written communication, spelling, grammar and proofreading/editing skills to compose letters, memos, etc.
• Interpersonal skills to work effectively with clients, staff and other third parties
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment with quick turnaround time
• Willing to learn new process and procedures as required
• Excellent command of the English language --- Bilingualism in French is a preferred asset!