Job Order #:
Rate of pay:
40 hours a week
Seeking to hire 10+clients
- Answering Head Office Calls and inquiries and when applicable transfer the calls to the appropriate department/individual.
- Responding to or forwarding emails to appropriate department/individual.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
- Filling out proof of claims and faxing to the various trustees and credit counseling services
- Following up to make sure documentation was received and when payments are forthcoming with trustees
- Scanning documentation to the various accounts on the system
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- Familiarity with office procedures and software
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Punctual and consistent in meeting deadlines
- College diploma (or previous experience in administration/clerical role in a customer centric professional organization) is an asset
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Organized and can self-manage the day to day workload
- Computer skills to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Written communication, spelling, grammar and proofreading/editing skills to compose letters, memos, etc.
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively with clients, staff and other third parties
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with quick turnaround time
- Willing to learn new process and procedures as required
- Excellent command of the English language
- Bilingualism in French is a preferred asset!