Job Order #:
Dufferin and Allan
Rate of pay:
$14.00 per hour
37.5 hours per week
- A client service officer dedicated to providing exceptional customer service
- Conducting inbound and outbound CS calls
- Updating our Customer Information System (database)
- Scheduling installations
- Conducting follow-up feedback with customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to meet performance targets, and contribute in a fast-paced, measured, and ever-changing work environment.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Must be flexible to work different schedules often including evenings, weekends and holidays based on business needs
- 1-year customer service call centre experience is preferred
- Full training is provided to the right candidate.