Industry: Hairstyling Facility
Reporting to the store manager, the front desk receptionist plays a vital role in creating our signature culture. The main objective of this position is to provide exceptional service and appointment organization to customers and make them feel like they are a lifelong friend of the shop. Every interaction is what makes our experience different than any other barbershop.
- Display a “customer comes first” attitude. Ensuring that customer loyalty is built and maintained.
- Resolving customer issues effectively at store level in a timely and positive manner.
- Be a team player and contribute to the stores’ success.
- Perform POS (point of sales transactions) and merchandising tasks, such as receiving shipment, replenishment, price markdowns, fitting room upkeep.
- Keep current on our product and service updates.
- Ensure store is visually appealing contributing to company standards through product presentation, replenishment, store housekeeping, store maintenance and visual displays.
- Adhere to all Loss Prevention policies as per guidelines and policies.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers.
- Organizational skills to manage customer appointments and store standards
- Experience with understanding retail operation concepts such as maintaining to store standards, cash handling, and merchandise presentation.
- Self-starter and uses good judgment in all situations.
- Excellent presentation skills in a retail environment.
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate and friendly.
- Ability to understand the needs of the customer
- Ability to build buy-in to an idea, a decision, an action, a product, or a service.
- Retail experience preferably in fashion
This posting is only for clients who have registered with the Employment Service Program. If you are interested in this position, please apply by clicking this link: Oodunsi@tropicanaemployment.ca