We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable people to clean year round ground care providing snow removal service within the GTA and surrounding areas. We are a fun company with perks such as:
- Flexible hours
- No Experience training will be provided
- Great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect
- Excellent Rates + Bonus & Min Guaranteed Earnings if no snow
- All positions will be seasonal and on call
- Well-equipped fleet of tractors, snow blowers & tools provided to complete the work
- Operate snow blower, lawn tractors or ATV type vehicles
- Remove snow & ice for industrial/commercial areas
- Clean sidewalk and surrounding areas
- Refuel equipment
- Check fluid levels
- Wash and clean out garbage from cabs
- Available (On Call) 24 Hours/7 Days a Week from First Snowfall to April 15, 2018
- Able to respond to any forecasted or occurring snow event without conflict of interest
- Able to work irregular shifts and extended hours as required.
- Valid "G" License with clean driver's abstract (No Major Infractions)
- *Reliable personal transportation to our yard or on site location
- Ability to operate and manoeuvre full size pick up truck & trailer combination
- Prior experience in the use of snow blowers, lawn tractors or ATV type vehicles an asset.
- Mechanically inclined
- Physically fit with ability to lift in excess of 50 lbs.
- Possess winter clothing & footwear to withstand extended periods working in sub-zero winter weather.
- Good communication and handwriting skills to produce reports
- Previous experience as a Foreman an asset. Prior snow removal, plowing, salting experience an asset, but not essential. Will provide training to those who possess the general skills required.
- Own vehicle, driver’s license and insurance required
- Hard working and reliable with a professional attitude
- Available (ON CALL) 24 hours/7 days a week from first snowfall to April 15, 2017
- Reliable transportation to yard or onsite location (excluding TTC)]
- Able to respond to any forecasted or occurring snow events without conflict of interest
- Able to work irregular shifts and extended hours as required
- Ability to work and cooperate in a team environment
- Prior experience in the use of snow blowers, lawn tractors or ATV type vehicles an asset, but not essential
- Physically fit with the ability to lift in excess of 50 lbs
- Possess winter clothing and footwear to withstand extended periods working in sub-zero winter weather
This posting is only for clients who have registered with the Employment Service Program. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Order # in the subject line.