This company has been providing Depot Repair and Logistics solutions for over 16 years to major electronics manufacturers. This company has established itself as a high quality service provider for all electronic products including PCs, Laptops, Printers, Home Theatre Equipment, POS equipment, etc.
The Audio /ideo Receiver Repair Technician is responsible for: maintenance, troubleshooting, retrofits, upgrades and component level repair of Audio Video products (mainly Receivers)
- Diagnose most equipment problems using appropriate tools, test equipment and documentation
- Perform repairs on diagnosed problems down to the component level.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate a high level of teamwork in all activities.
- 5 years of repair experience with the AV products.
- Experience with AV products including Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, etc.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
This posting is only for clients who have registered with the Employment Service Program. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com with the Job Order # in the subject line.