Job Order #:
Rate of pay:
$14.00 – $18.00 based on experience
Full time-Monday to Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Each landscape construction crew is structured and staffed to function as a self-supporting independent unit, much the same way as a small independent contractor with 2-5 employees. While the crew foreperson has overall responsibility for crew performance, production, and profitability, the general labour assists the Foreperson/Lead Hand in achieving the overall objectives in completing the required tasks set out by the Foreperson and in compliance of contract specifications.
- Follow all Safety Rules, Company Policies and Procedures.
- To carry out all work assigned efficiently, productively and in a manner, which reflects the company’s commitment to quality, service and job safety.
- To regard work as a learning experience and opportunity to develop personal skills.
- To follow a personal code of conduct which reflects pride, concern for the property and physical well-being of others and commitment to the company ideals to quality and service in everything we do
- Execute Foreman’s instructions (or Lead Hand’s instructions during the Foreman’s absence) efficiently and productively.
- Maintain assigned tools, equipment and vehicles in good working order and appearance
- Before operating any motorized equipment, perform safety checks, check oil/lubrication levels to ensure full.
- Immediately report any injuries or damages to Client’s property, equipment, vehicles or tools to Foreman.
- Immediately bring to the Foreperson’s attention, any unsafe work condition, hazards or required repairs which exist on the job or that which may be associated with any vehicle or piece of equipment
- Assist Foreperson in client communication through directing any client enquiries to your Foreperson in a polite and friendly manner.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- A willingness to learn and participate at all times and follow instructions.