Microland has been providing Depot Repair and Logistics solutions for over 20 years to major electronics manufacturers. Microland has established itself as a high quality service provider for all electronic products including PCs, Laptops, Printers, Home Theater Equipment, POS equipment, etc... We are looking for reliable and confident individuals as part of the Microland team. At Microland, you can expect a friendly and motivated work environment.
The Audio Video Technician is responsible for: maintenance, troubleshooting, retrofits, upgrades and component level repair of Audio Video products (mainly Receivers)
- Diagnose most equipment problems using appropriate tools, test equipment and documentation.
- Perform repairs on diagnosed problems down to the component level.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate a high level of teamwork in all activities.
- 5 years of repair experience with the AV products.
- Experience with AV products including Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, etc..
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.