Industry: Call Centre
- With direction, delivers associate learning materials, manuals, in-class presentations, seminar hand-outs, quizzes and exams, course agendas and other related materials to ensure the delivery of the perfect order, every time.
- Assists with initiatives that focus on continually improving the workplace through coaching, counseling, retraining and developing associates.
- Delivers training seminars and certifications for Contract Home Order Takers.
- Supports development of new hires through concentrated one on one and side by sides for order taking and customer service representatives.
- Required to be an expert user of internal order taking software and supporting applications.
- Ensures has current and excellent knowledge of current menu and promotional offers for all supported Brands
- Takes order taking and customer service calls as required and instructed for all Brands.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Delivering training for a diverse group of people with various learning styles in an ever changing environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work within a fast paced work environment
- Ability to objectively evaluate performance and training needs
- Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire trainees to learn new materials
- Ability to assess and make recommendations to address agent performance
- Active listening and questioning skills
- Hospitable and courteous demeanor
- Positive attitude and approachable
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Keyboarding skills, proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High school diploma or higher preferred
- 2 years sales and customer service experience (over the phone) an asset
- Retail and Restaurant experience an asset
- Bilingualism an asset (English/French)
- Work Environment/Requirements
- Work is performed in a world class team focused Call Centre environment
- Extended periods of standing in a training classroom settings
- Extended periods of sitting and computer use
- Flexibility in hours, required to work weekends, required to work evening shifts
- Working towards achieving individual and departmental KPI’s
- Reports to Recruitment & Training Supervisor and Call Centre Management Team
This posting is only for clients who have registered with Employment Service Program. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Order # in the subject line.