Industry: Call Centre
- Listen and process Guest concerns, comments and inquiries by phone, email, survey response and via social media.
- Ensure all concerns are escalated to the correct departments for review as set out in department standards.
- Provide Guests with detailed answers for any questions or inquiries for all of our company Brands.
- Ensures has current and excellent knowledge of current menu and promotional offers for all supported Brands.
- Significantly enhance customer service satisfaction by going above and beyond for Guests to ensure they experience the best service on all contacts.
- Activate and resolve product feedback complaints from our stores.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multitask and work within a fast paced work environment
- Ability to make changes to performance based on feedback and coaching
- Defusing irate Guests
- Maintaining a positive and productive shift
- Knowledge and Skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Active listening and questioning skills
- Hospitable and courteous demeanor
- Positive attitude and approachable
- Organizational skills
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal (both in English and French)
- Keyboarding skills, proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High school diploma or higher preferred
- 2 years sales and customer service experience (over the phone) an asset
- Retail and Restaurant experience an asset
- Experience in communications and Social Media an asset
- Bilingualism a requirement (English/French)
- Work Environment/Requirements
- Work is performed in a world class team focused Call Centre environment
- Extended periods of sitting and computer use
- Flexibility in hours, required to work weekends, required to work evening shifts and holidays
- Working towards achieving individual and departmental KPI’s
- Reports to Guest Services Supervisor and Call Centre Management Team
This posting is only for clients who have registered with Employment Service Program. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com with the Job Order # in the subject line.