- Prepare and clean up construction sites
- Move materials and equipment and perform demolition, excavation and compaction activities
- Handle and distribute construction materials (e.g. load and unload vehicles with supplies, equipment and construction materials; move tools, equipment and construction materials to and from work areas; remove rubble and other debris)
- Excavate, backfill and compact subgrade (e.g. move and level earth using shovels and rakes, operate pneumatic tampers)
- Assemble shoring and barricades at construction sites
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
- Physcial strength and stamina
- Manual dexterity
- A safety conscious attitude
- Ability to work on a team
- Ability to use stairs, ladders and climb over rough terrain
- Ability to work for long hours in (sometimes) rough weather conditions
- G License, DZ license would be an asset.
This posting is only for clients who have registered with Employment Service Program. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Order # in the subject line.