- The baker is responsible for ensuring the quality of baked desserts, pastries and amenities in the bakery.
- Mixer- weighs, prepares and mixes batter
- Baker-Ensure, that products are baked at the correct temperature and the correct time. The baker will be responsible for the final product, based on temperature, visual appeal and doneness.
- Tart line—will work on the tart line from mixing the dough and the syrup to the packing of the final product.
- Packing Team—Work on packing the final product to be sent out to customers, both fresh baked and frozen items. Student will be able to see the final product and make decision based on visual appeal, if product is good to send to customers
- Croissant Maker—Student will learn how to make croissant dough, roll dough and form dough into croissants.
- Assist the different teams with baking muffins, loaves, croissants, squares, cookies and Danish and tarts.
- Work with staff to learn when products are baked according to company standards
- Assist and help in inventory-taking
- Provide services to meet a high level of customer satisfaction
- Help to manage spoilage, turnovers and inventory of stocks and goods
- Maintain standards of food hygiene and health and safety
- Work with team leads to complete any special orders, when necessary
- Responsible for maintaining a neat and clean appearance, with respect to food hygiene
- Learn how to package and label bakery products
- Need to be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Able to speak and write English
This posting is only for clients who have registered with Employment Service Program. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Order # in the subject line.