- Work with fellow team members to produce the daily targets of different SKU.
- Work with frequent interruptions to satisfy rush orders.
- Co-ordination with warehouse manager is necessary to ensure logistical efficiency.
- Operate filling, capping, and labeling equipment
- Meet daily production targets
- Support production manager
- Inspect finished products for defects or non-compliance
- Handling materials for manufacturing
- General labourer
- Material Handler
- Work with the highest level of safety standards
- Experience: 1 year of work experience in similar field will be an asset
- English – both written and oral
- Must be physically fit and able to move packages up to 25-40lbs
- Must be highly proficient with computers and shipping system
- Must be proficient with MS Windows, and computer literate
- High degree of problem solving, planning, and organizing skills required.
- Must be punctual
- Must be able to do repetitive tasks
- Must be comfortable working under pressure to satisfy tight deadlines
This posting is only for clients who have registered with Employment Service Program. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com with the Job Order # in the subject line.