- Act as the physical point of contact for new & existing customers, establishes a rapport and builds confidence in services.
- Provide friendly and professional customer service.
- Provide timely feedback to management regarding customer concerns
- Wrap, pack, load and unload trucks, unpack and assemble household items and furniture
- All other duties as requested by Operations Manager
- A valid AZ/DZ Ontario License (minimum 1 year driving experience)
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs
- Flexibility with hours/shifts (overtime provided)
- Commitment to safe work practices
This posting is only for clients who have registered with Employment Service Program. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com with the Job Order # in the subject line.