- Clean all assigned guest suites including, but not limited to, changing bed linens, replenishing suites with amenities, dusting, mopping, vacuuming and cleaning the bathrooms as per the hotel standards.
- Update and record all cleaned suites on a continual basis (hourly).
- Return and properly tag all lost and found articles to the Housekeeping Office.
- Organize and properly stock housekeeping carts at the end of each shift.
- Advise management of any stock shortages, minimizing delays in servicing rooms.
- Report any maintenance issues to the manager and/or supervisors immediately to minimize risk and ensure high levels of guest satisfaction.
- Consistently offer friendly, professional and exceptional guest service.
- Follow all health, safety and sanitation policies as outlined by management.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Facilities Manager and/or Housekeeping Supervisors.
- Previous cleaning experience is required.
- Must possess a passion for customer service and the ability to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively, meeting strict deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively as a part of a team.
- Appearance must be neat, clean and well groomed as per hotel standards.
- Must have a good command of the English language.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Physical demands: constant standing and walking, frequent lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs, frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling and lifting.
This posting is only for clients who have registered with the Employment Service Program. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com with the Job Order # in the subject line.