Industry: Call centre
- Provide inbound customer interactions as required including the provision of resolution, triage and escalation and necessary follow-up/call-backs to provide a high level quality of service
- Book, confirm and cancel appointments
- Accept credit card payments
- Provide general information on Driver Examinations, Security Guard Examinations, Insurance Examinations and related eligibility requirements.
- Answer and record customer comments and complaints.
- Follow escalation procedures.
- Provide customer service at a level consistent with the service level targets
- Drive customer satisfaction by developing and maintaining thorough knowledge of all functions, features and procedures.
- Remaining customer focused, with the ability to make decisions and resolve problems independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent decision making and multitasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency using PC applications and ability to work with multiple technological platforms
- High energy with a positive attitude and a team player
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Candidates will be required to consent to a criminal background check and fingerprint verification
This posting is only for clients who have registered with the Employment Service Program. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com with the Job Order # in the subject line.