Job Order #:
Warden & Lawrence
Rate of pay:
$18.00/hour(depending on experience)
Monday to Friday
- Receive and complete daily service as directed from dispatcher; diagnosing problems with equipment or related chemical detergents supplied by the company; resolving problems.
- Establish service by diagnosing problem, then gathering components and parts to replace from service vehicle and repairing equipment properly and thoroughly.
- Maintain rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; then completing service order accurately.
- Keep the company equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdown; maintaining; performing preventive maintenance; testing for good results.
- Document service and installation actions by completing service order forms, and reports.
- Maintain customer confidence by keeping the company service information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; studying manuals, on-line information and reading professional publications.
- Able to work overtime and occasional weekend as required (not frequent).
- Electronics and Plumbing basic knowledge
- Troubleshooting, Analyzing Information, Judgment, Client Relationships, Equipment maintenance
- Reporting skills, confidentiality, quality focus, results driven, good communication, informing others accurately
- Able to train, learn and retain information, work well with hand tools
- Ability to speak English and communicate effectively
- Possess a willingness to learn and accept new challenges
- Good driving record
- All training, tools, service vehicle, cell phone, uniforms and related work material to be provided by the company.