Job Order #:
Sheppard & Progress
Rate of pay:
Ability to work Full-Time scheduled shifts Monday to Friday from 9am -8pm
Industry: Call Centre
- Provide exceptional customer service through handling inbound calls and email correspondence.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience and call quality during every customer interaction.
- Accurately input, retrieve and access information regarding a customer case from a computer system.
- Resolve customer concerns immediately and effectively.
- Display professionalism and courtesy at all times.
- Quickly and correctly answer product questions. Has full knowledge of features and benefits of products and services. Seeks to stay informed of program changes.
- Must work 8 hrs. on Boxing Day December 26, 2018
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Prior customer service experience is an asset
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Reliable with strong computer and email skills
- Positive attitude and proven ability to understand customer needs
- Effective listening skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check required