- Diagnose, repair, and maintain a wide variety of commercial kitchen appliances.
- Generate accurate records of performed work, materials, and time.
- Effectively communicate options and course of action with the customers; provide cost estimates.
- Attend regular training and maintain working knowledge of latest industry developments.
- Maintain proper inventory and Maintain company vehicle to a neat clean and safe standard and Physical Capabilities
- 313A Refrigeration License &Minimum 2 years’ experience as Refrigeration Technician.
- Trade certification in a related field (electrical/ mechanical/ technical) is an asset.
- Previous experience servicing hot food equipment an asset.
- Electrical/mechanical aptitude and ability to learn new technology.
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record
- Excellent customer service & communication skills, accountable and self-driven.
- Available to work overtime, weekends, and on-call required. Able to travel for training or for work when needed.
Rate of Pay: $20.00 to $25.00 /hr. depending on experience & qualifications
- Extended health benefits
- Incentives and Opportunity for growth
Hours of operation: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Location: Consumers and Victoria Park
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org