Baxter Kitchens is a family owned and operated bakery located in Toronto, Ontario. Everything we bake is hand crafted with care from scratch, using only the finest ingredients available, giving all of our products their delicious homemade flavor.
Baxter is seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Receivable Representative to join the Finance team. Perform billing, accounts receivable and account analysis duties while ensuring quality control and accuracy with customer account and revenue analysis. Reporting to the VP of Finance, they will work in a high-impact, fast paced, deadline driven environment. This role will require excellent communication, time management and solid analytical skills.
- Keep track; process & setup new accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients' billing issues
- Liaise with customers to collect and post arrears receivables
- Facilitate swift payment of invoices due to the organization by sending bill reminders and contacting clients with outstanding accounts
- Verify all invoice amounts and inputs them on the appropriate account numbers using Business Vision and Flexi-Bake Computer System.
- Assist in preparing fiscal year-end working papers for auditors
- Ensures accuracy of all outstanding receivable balance by reviewing, researching and reconciling non-standard payments on-line in order to generate invoices, payment reports, overdue notices and other management reports.
- Assist in preparation of monthly statements through reconciliation of various accounts
- Performs other duties as required
- Previous Bakery experience is an asset
- Knowledge of Business Vision and Flexi-Bake System is preferred
- Accounting Diploma or Degree
- 2-3 years' related office experience
- Strong Team work and multitasking skills
SKILL & EFFORT:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking and time management abilities
- Strong concentration skills for data-input and maintaining accuracy of information
- Detail-oriented with solid analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Sound mathematical ability
- Manual dexterity for typing I keyboarding
All Candidates, please mail in your resume with the position title to
Baxter Kitchens 426 Nugget Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M1S 4A4