- No sewing experience required - in-house training provided
- Able to run fabric through a machine with a steady hand
- Good work ethic with proven ability to follow direction and problem-solve
- Able to work independently and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Learn and live Canada Goose’s Values - taking pride in being innovative, respectful, passionate, accountable, and entrepreneurial while exhibiting personal commitment
6-week training program is provided by an experienced Training Supervisor
Wednesday, April 24, 2019, 2 p.m.
Tropicana Employment Centre
505 Consumers Road, Suite 102, North York
Space is limited and registration is required.