This workshop provides participants with basic skills needed to work in an office environment.
Topics covered include:
- How to use e-mail and send attachments.
- How to use a fax machine, photocopier, telephone system and postage machine.
- How to perform data entry.
- How to create and save documents.
- How to dress for success.
- Workplace health and safety in an office environment.
Additionally, this workshop helps participants develop the following problem solving skills:
- Recognizing a problem
- Generating ideas
- Making a decision
- Identify your skills, interests and values
- Explore how motivation connects you with your skills and abilities
- Learn how to make good career decisions
- Develop an action plan based on achievable goals
How to Register
For more information, contact TEC at (416) 491-7000 x210 and speak to Mathi.