Are you looking for a summer job? If you are between the ages of 15-18 and are currently in school you may be interested in registering for this exciting opportunity!
What’s in it for YOU?
- Earn $14/hour while receiving 20 hours of pre-employment training
- A summer job placement up to eight weeks with support from the program staff
- Education and work transitions support
- A great opportunity to learn skills to help you in your future career goals and aspirations!
To be eligible, you must be:
- 15 to 18 years old at time of registration
- A resident of Ontario
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Intending to stay in, or return to high school or access postsecondary education after the job placement
For intake registration, please bring:
- SIN card/letter
- Photo Identification
- Banking Information
For more information, please contact Sakib Yasar at (416) 491-7000 Ext. 245 or firstname.lastname@example.org